- 本活動所搜集的數據、分享圖/文/片段將有可能用作本公司及合作商/產品方作分析及推廣之用。如 閣下不同意請不要提供。
若不同意以上條款及細則，請電郵聯絡我們。聯絡資料如下：(星期一至五的指定時間；星期六及公眾假期休息)電郵地址: email@example.com 。
Terms and Conditions:
- Hong Kong Healthcare Research and Consulting Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) is the coordinating unit for this event.
- By participating in this event, you agree to these terms and conditions, agree to become a member of the Company, and accept the Company’s rights as described in these terms and below.
- Each person can only participate in the event once, and repeated submissions will not be accepted for participation.
- You must meet the qualifications, and the Company may require proof of qualifications that comply with this program.
- When you register, you must follow the instructions to complete the registration form and submit the information, otherwise, it will be considered as a waiver, and the event will end when it is full.
- The Company reserves the right to suspend, revise or change these terms and any arrangements related to this event, and may cancel or terminate the event at any time without prior notice, and does not need to assume any responsibility for this.
- The products donated and services provided in this event are sent out by the sponsors (if any), and the Company is only responsible for arranging them. The Company will not bear any responsibility for the products.
- If you participate in this program and receive products, you need to use the products as recommended.
- Participants understand and agree that participation in the event is voluntary in nature. Participants are willing to assume all risks and responsibilities, and have no right to claim or pursue responsibility from the organizing body/including the conference, event planning and sponsors/support organizations for any form of loss caused by traveling to and from the event venue, during the event, or for other reasons.
- Each participant must ensure that their health condition is suitable for participating in this event. The organizing body/event planner reserves the right to cancel the participation of any unsuitable participants in case of doubt, and the relevant individuals must accept the decision of the organizing body/event planner.
- Participants must ensure that the information on the registration form is correct.
- If a participant causes the organizing body/event planner to pay additional expenses due to any behavior, negligence, or intentional damage during the event, they must make reasonable compensation to the organizing body/event planner.
- The data collected in this event, shared images/text/clips may be used for analysis and promotion by our company and partners/product parties. If you do not agree, please do not provide.
- In case of any dispute, the Company reserves the final decision.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the Chinese and English versions of this disclaimer, the Chinese version shall prevail.
The Company highly values your privacy. The information and personal data you provide to the Company is purely voluntary. If you do not wish your data to be used for the purposes described below, please do not provide the relevant information to the Company.
The information you provide may be used for the following purposes:
The Company may contact you to collect certificates, products, necessary follow-up actions for the plan, or to send you information, offers, conduct market research, etc. that you may be interested in.
If you wish to access and/or make changes to the personal data you have provided to the Company, or if you wish us to stop using your personal data to contact you, please email our staff. As a result, you will forfeit the qualifications to participate in the Company’s activities, offers, and collect certificates, etc.
If you do not agree with the above terms and conditions, please contact us by email. Contact information is as follows:
(Designated hours from Monday to Friday; closed on Saturdays and public holidays) Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
（updated on: 23/10/2023，version number：T23102302）